Friday, August 21, 2009

The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own.

Right direction, wrong direction!

Regardless what direction you go in life, there will surely be a right direction, wrong direction, on so many different levels.

I believe one of my right directions, can help you right n ow, on so many different levels.

I welcome all personalities, to my internal thoughts.

Sure the rat race, of the day is long, and it always feel good to just relax, and n ot have a care in the world, but other times you should.

The media talks about the worst case scenario for 2012, and I believe I know how we can turn that negative into a positive, on so many different right; direction levels.

There is no down side to my option.

Please feel free to prove me wrong!

Just don't take so long!

My name is Tim Brewer, and I am your free afterlife planner.

One of my Great Aunts died, and her funeral is tomorrow.

What afterlife communications does she have?

Nothing!

The best she could hope for, is if Tim Brewer get's noticed!

It is the best at this time, any of you could hope for!

Fact!

If President Obama truly care about his recent Grand Mother death; as he has commited about, in the media.

He should take me up on my free idea concept option!

Imagine for a moment, if the Wright Brothers could explain where flight would be a hundred years in the future, way back when.

I believe I can provide some of that with my option.

Do you like to grow, or be controlled?

How about a balance of both?

I do not provide Big Brother, but your Brother, mother, father, Popes, Policeman, medical people, union, and non-union workers, volinteers, social workers, people that watch American Idol. or any other reality show.

Quick review:

My name is Tim Brewer, and I am your free, life, and afterlife positive planner!

On the surface, I seam crazy, but the truth is, I am not!

I dare you make somebody else decide!

Please feel free, and try, and put me away, for trying to make your life better!

Townhall this blog!

Townhall this blog to be true!

Townhall what ever floats, your boat, but leaving out my option is a mistake!

Fact!

My grass root option, goes deeper than me cutting my own grass!

My option is what everybody is talking about at some point in their life!

I now provide you with a new, and exciting Menu board.

The life, and afterlife option!

Do what ever you feel makes you happy, and just as long as it don't hurt you, or anybody else, then that could be an option with my free afterlife communication option!

Why look for the needle in the haystack, when we can bring the needle to the haystack!

Have you evered gambeled before, but you did not win?

Believe it, or not, but somebody did!

Would you say, that you are lucky 30% of the time?

Maybe you are one of those people, who do not like, or believe in gambling, for what ever reason you believe.

You go girl, and believe what ever you would like!

I believe you have the ability to be lucky 100% of the time, at least with one option, and that is mine.

My option is closer than some of you can imagine at this time, and that is fine, because my option will start like boring science likes to do anything, but as I said before, we do not have a lot of time, if we are to believe the media worst case scenario for 2012!

Quick review!

Time plays a big role with my oiption, regardless how you comperhind the option right now, or not!

Yes, it is true, that I love watching romantic comedies,

Yes it is true, that you have the ability to profile me anyway you like.

I am sorry, for the 250,000 people who die, on average everyday, and I am sorry that my option is not being considered, based on what ever thought process, works for you, at any given time.

Do I have to be perfect?

No!

I just have to be right, by making it happen!

Think what ever way you want to think, but be politically correct!

No comments: