Monday, August 31, 2009

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own.

Invisible energy touches everything.

It touches the aura around you.

It touches your vision.

It touches your movement.

It touches you from the outside in.

Only you can touch it from the inside out.

Regardless how old you are, or how old you get. Your inner energy never feels old.

Think about this for a moment.

If I died today, then my inner thoughts were not able to keep me out of pain, and into pleasure.

It would seam that this would be the case, but it is not.

Your inner thoughts take you out of your human pain body, and places you in clear space.

650 million people will have a near death experience at some point in their life.

It will come unexpected everytime to that person, but the action plan will be carried out by their inner thoughts, preparing to take them out of pain, and into pleasure.

Sure being an afterlife Orb, is different than being a human, but it is still real just the same.

I wonder if Senator Ted Kennedy would support my free afterlife communication option now?

I understand why he would not want it while he was alive, but what about now?

How many different icons must go to afterlife orb heaven, before we try my free afterlife communication option?

Energy can not be destroyed!

You live in energy!

You would not last one day on your own, taking care of your body with out your inner thoughts.

Your inner energy covers it all, and depending on how you understand it, can make all the difference in the world.

Government believes it is in your best interest to be controlled.

I believe before you become a Government, you need to grow!

They expect the worst, and we do it!

I welcome the chance to interact with Allen Hunt.

As far as I know, my option is not hollow.

I speak what is right, and I also speak how we are doing it all wrong.

I provide you a chance to interact with your founding fathers, in a way that can be measured.

What is right about my option, is the fact that it is natural.

It will be natural for people to take the calls of the afterlife people, and the call centers will need a lot of people, depending on when you want to do the second tear of this option.

Some say, where do I sign up, and why not?

There is no magic, smoke, or tainted mirrors.

This option has nothing to do with me.

I provide my plan, and it is very easy to do.

How easy?

We could do it today!

Like it or not, but one of the worlds greatest talk show host, Larry King is not getting any younger.

Paul Harvey needs a chance to tell us the rest of the story!

Sure you are lead to believe that we harnest energy, and everything possible, has alreadey been invented, and yes this option is no different.

One of the worlds greatest inventors believed it was possible to communicate with the dead.

That statement from him, takes this option out of my hands, when it comes to credibility.

Regardless what you think of me, at any given time in your life. I am a at will!

I offer my afterlife planner services, at will!

I take full responsibility for my action, that are based on my inner thoughts, taking me out of pain, and into pleasure.

Learning to say "no" to a lot of different things pleasurable things, to help this topic grow.

Why not let this topic grow?

I believe it will be in our best interest, based on internal thoughts, that are associated with this option to begin with.

We can drag out this option as long as you like, based on what ever you have hidden in your closet, but buiding a foundation for this option now, is really in our best interest later, or now!

It's now time for God, if you are willing to believe, that there is one.

Do you believe he is set in his ways, or he has mellowed out over time?

My name is Tim Brewer, and I have opened this door, to this option in my thoughts.

Why?

911!

My option is in our nations best interest, home, and abroad.

It ends wars!

It ends conflicts!

It ends drama!

Not all of it, but the kind of stuff that hurts humans.

I can continue to type a message about this option, as long as you like, but for you to enjoy this option, regardless the big picture politics, is a good deal, for all parties concern.

..."If anything, do it for Senator Ted Kennedy"..

Do it for Michael Jackson!

Do it for the average 250,000 that die everyday on average.

I offer my life for this cause, and I truly believe it is a good one.

Once again, from the heartland of Ohio!

I'm sorry that I am not the best at explaining this option yet, but I was hoping that the Allen Hunt show could add me on, and give me a chance to interact with my new mentor, if he will have me. Allen Hunt, and we can move my option forward, in a way that can be measured better than the way I am doing it right now.

I am not right, or left with this option, it has never been about that, it is having an experience, in that experience, and informing you, about our highest percentage for reaching that goal, based on all types of facts, that leaves a window open, for my option.

Do not worry about the experiment it self, because that can all be explained, through a visual training class with me, as I walk you through it, during a hopeful field trip to Boston, Mass.

I understand that every section of my option, is hard to take in, but think of it this way.

I have the whole afterlife Orb afterlife on my shoulders, and they want to flip their magnetic field our direction, with our thoughts, and until we give them something to hope for, we all have nothing.

they say that 60% of what comes out of our mouth is negative, so our personal thoughts, must be at least 60% negative.

It must be us, and not our inner thoughts, because if we cut our self, our inner thoughts, fix the whole problem, from all directions, and covers it up, almost as good as the invisible force, that is all around you.

I do not make this stuff up!

Thank goodness, that afterlife orbs are not very heavy.

I have no problem being a spokes person for them, but why not interact with them as well?

Why bring me into something, that I do not want to be a part.

I do not want to be a medium Lisa Williams.

I try and make it a point not to be negative, but I can do it, as natural as anybody else, if conditions are right.

I swing positive, b ecause that is what your internal thoughts do!

Am I a perfect positive?

No, never claimed to be.

I am learning through life, like everybody else, regardless what they can comperhind, at this time.

I bring attention to my self, because it is in the best interest for you!

We do not have to start my option for so many years, allowing you the chance to go to your percieved afterlife option, but also giving you the chance, when we do decide to make it global.

Planes, trains, automobiles, and afterlife communication option from Tim Brewer

Please inform everybody you come into contact about me, as I wait for Allen Hunt reply.

I'm sorry that I have not posted that much lately, but I have been analyzing Keno, and Ohio Ten O'h

I love to analyze, and I do not like to be bored.

I would imagine, if i do not like, or like anything, that there are others, just like me, and if I a right, about my option, then your life will be better!

For better, or for worst, through out eterinity.

I did not go to harvard, or Hale, I was the kid in first grade, who raised his hand first, with every answer, until I got bored.

I'm a nerd, when I need to be a nerd, and I am natural, when I need to be natural.

I have trained my crew to run my fast food location, when you are ready to find out more about me.

I had no control coming into this world, and I will have no control leaving it, any different than when I had my near death experience.

If everything happens for a reason, then you need to explore my information.

Please feel free to inform Allen Hunt about me, and get the run down, from an expert in that field.

My option is good for any religion.

The big brother who gets this option first, will decide your fate.

Hide as long as you like, but you have been warned!

The year 2012 is gettin closer everyday, and my option is the best for the media worst case senario for that year.

Imagine with your 60% negative thoughts, the worst case scenario for the year 2012, and my option will be better!

Regardless what you perceive to be good, and my option is better!

In the big picture of educated communication, we all years behind to afterlife communication.

Astottle, only had educated afterlife, for his time, for where he was at, at that time.

The afterlife we have floating around us now, was all over that image on the front of Time Magazine, for person of the year!

Some feel I provide faith, and at times i do, but in the big picture, my option is a constance!

Regardless what direction you take iot, based on what you percieve, and my option is all over it!

This simple to do experiment, is doing the right thing!

It is right for America!

It is right thing to do.

Song:

Why ignore the afterlife orb?

Why ignore the afterlife orb?

Why ignore your self?

You are better than that, regardless where you are at!

Some feel bad, because they had an abortion.

I will be the first to say, that this option should only happen rarely, for what ever reason that might be, but in the big picture, everything worked out as good as could be expected, for that time in your life, with what you had to work with.

Am I George Burns, from "Oh God"?

Imagine what ever you can comperhind, but i must blunt, to save time with this information, and I try, and stretch my thoughts, with this option, when it comes to get you acting on this option.
I find it hard to believe, that I am alone on this free, no ob ligation, safe, as can be expected, for the situation.

Am I the only one who sees the right way justice, of allowing afterlife orbs the chance to communicate, just like you enjoy doing everyday, regardless if you gave your internal thoughts, the time of day.

As Senator Ted Kennidy would say

"There is nothing to it!"

"I offer something to it!"
Tim Brewer


Townhall time again!!!




I really find it hard to believe, that I am the only person, wh

No comments: