Monday, August 31, 2009

Google search

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own.

Please feel free to profile me anyway you would like, but my option is still right!

Regardless how you think about my option, the option is sound!

Sound on every level, that has to do with you.

Google search my option from any place on this Earth, and it is still right!

Some say that God does not make mistakes, but the math is not there, if we are the image of God.

We all know that it is normal to make mistakes, but the key is to learn from them, regardless if you can comperhind the importance, at that time.

My option is one of those type of times!

My option depends on humans to help out the dead!

Yes, that is right, regardless what you might think. Afterlife orbs can not build BrainGate type of machines.

They need your help!

They do make thought, and thought can now be measured.

Am I wrong to provide you with a better option than you can understand now?

I believe the time is right!

Get this economy moving again, by putting me to work!

Allow me the chance!

What would it hurt?

Please feel free to hold me accountable.

I'm ready!

Are you?

Do you have a better plan for eternal love, than the option I am providing?

Anybody curious, just in case I am right!

All thoughts lead my way, at some point in your life!

Some might be the grim reaper in suggestion, but not I!

I give you a free afterlife communication back up plan!

Who is ready to sign up?

Would you like a free ticket?

Would you like a easy job, that pays lots of money?

Would you like to have more time, and more money, at the same time?

I'm giving you everything but the kitchen sink!

This truly has to be a good deal for the both of us!

The scope of everything that will change, as a result of my option, is really quite simple!

It is time to raise the American flag for my option!

Give afterlife Orbs rights!

It is time to stretch, and grow!

For God sake, who is waiting as well, for his chance, to use this type of device as well, must first wait on our one mistake!

They use to call Cleaveland, the mistake by the lake, but when it comes to my option, it covers the whole planet.

Don't buy into old belief's, break free to make decissions on your own. What ever you are waiting on, well, it is here!

Dayton, Ohio takes avaition to all new heights!

I understand that you are busy, and flighting on my option is easy, but is it really, if I am right, and you would like to use my service some time.

I can not do it alone from the afterlife.

Who could!

There is so much information in this topic, if you are one of those people, or knows those type of people, that are into this type of stuff, then please inform them about this option.

Most people I come across, just wants to know where they have to go, to sign up.

I say go to Clark Howard!

If you are interested in my option, then by all means, ask radio talk host Clark Howard, if I am a good investment or not, for people like you.

Am i a good investment for our economy?

Am I a good investment for our security?

Am I a good investment for just about everything!

Please, by all means ask him!

Do it, before I do!

Let him know I am comming!

Should he be worried?

Not by me!

What about you?

What about Clark Howard?

How clean is his closet?

Is it better than Ted Kennedy?

I would imagine most people's closet are better than Ted Kennedy's.

What is the down side to my option?

Sure it is different, but we really do need this different.

We really do!

What would it hurt again, and again, until we all get along, in one way, or another.

Why can't we all just enjoy the ride?

What would it hurt?

I change thought, do you?

At some point in your life, you have to take a moment, and compare your experience, with my option.

Let's role play that option:

"""""""What if Tim Brewer is right, deadly right?;;;;;;;;;;;I do not know when my time will come, but I am getting older every second, and it does make you think about getting old, and dying. First it was health care, and then it is this afterlife communication option. I know most of the time, it is nothing to blow off his option, but in reality, I would imagine, we really do need to bring awareness to it, in one way or another. Tim Brewer is willing to sacerfise his normal lifestyle, to finding the truth, are you?

Are you willing to support him in this effort?

I think we should.

He's right, what would it hurt?

As good as Dr. Martin Luther King was in his dream, did not go into detail, with afterlife communication options.

Yes, the dream goes beyond his expectations at the time, but that is where we are now at, as a society, so by still trying to imagine that I am debating this Tim Brewer guy, it is quite simple to see, that there is a lot of different paradigms for this option, and that in it self, will help the economy alone.

What is the first thing will happen, after we communicate with the dead?

Your life span just got bigger!

This one fact, will give you more value, and the world as well.

Yes, there is another side, but to do it right, we have to focus on it, in ways that can only be done, with machines like BrainGate.

Am i crazy?

Crazy for what?

Making your world a better place?

I'm the best thing, you could ever hope for!

Don't believe me, then prove me wrong.

Now if by chance, you have to try real hard to prove me wrong, then why waste the time, when i could prove me right today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that is something to be proud of!!!

Please feel free to contact Allen Hunt, and see if he sees anything wrong with my option.

Please feel free to inform 700WLW,,.. CNN, HLN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, FOX REport, fox channel, glenn
Beck, rush limbaugh, sean hannity, Donald trump, Patrick swayze, or anybody you would like.

Look around, I am here.

You are here, and there is a good chance, that we will be around for a long time.

What to pack?

BrainGate!!!

At this time in history, braingate is not for sell.

We need to sell it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sell BrainGate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want my BrainGate machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!Call MTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my BrainGate machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask Stephen Hawkins what he thinks of machines like BrainGate!

So many questions, and no media to be found!

Music time!

I'm am ruff, and I am all around you!

I'm am ruff, and I am all around you,

but until you take the time,

to make up tim's mind,

no diamonds for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I am right, and I truly bave not figured it out your self by now, then we should explore my option, not because I got a book comming out, because I don't, b ut the fact that there is a lot of facts, that head toward my truman world, of interacting with afterlife orbs.

We live in a bubble now, where science don't rule out my option, and 60% of you believe that there is some type of afterlife.

So regardless what direction I ramble, as i try, and keep some type of entertainment in the topic, but for some reason, even though that percentage of support for afterlife possibilities, have never been explored, like I am informing you about, right now.

This option, is supported by you, then it will be supported everybody else as well.

80% would easily be a number one answer for family fued.

If you believe it is there, then we need to support it!

There is nothing to it, or is there?

I know my near death out of body experience was real.

I know that!

What would change that, after I die?

You are inside to a I-Max option, that is second to no other experience.

No amusement park could ever build a machine that could do it justice.

Believe it or not, but afterlife orbs have needs.

These needs will fix the world economy.

Think of afterlife orbs like customers.

I know the afterlife orbs would like the chance to treat you like customers as well, or even family, if you are up for that.

Are you up, like the blind man, who died, and got a chance, as an afterlife orb, to see his son play sports for the first time.

Please, allow afterlife their follow through!

If it is true of pie, that what comes around, goes around, then it would only make sense to include my optiom in the string theory of everything.

I ask again, what would it hurt?????????????????????????????????

I get so bored, how about you?

No comments: