Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own.

Hello, my name is Tim Brewer, and I am your free, life, and afterlife planner.

What experience do I have?

I have seen heaven, just like 650 million people on average will do at some point in their life.

What am I talking about?

People who have near death experiences, are the best we have, when it comes to seeing heaven.

What is heaven like?

Expecting a gate, or something different?

It will be different, at least if it was like my experience.

You do a lot of floating, but the view is about the same as you see now.

The biggest problem you face in heaven is this,

Your rights to communicate!

In America, you are free to communicate, but not heaven.

You are free to float around in heaven America, but you are not provided with any tools to communicate.

You are free to be lost in heaven America, but when it comes to interacting with you as an Orb, forget it!

America does not reconize heaven, or any Orb that is a part of that.

Some even laugh at the possibility!

I see nothing funny about it, especially if you enjoy communicating.

I see nothing funny about an option that is so easy to do, it is not funny!

I understand that some feel they will go to hell when they die.

You just might with your thoughts, but not with mine!

What do I mean by that?

If you could imagine heaven, as the clear space above your head right now, and hell as a place where you are nevfer given the chance to interact from that space.

Imagine your whole life, that your only ability to interact, was through a cell phone, with a bad connection.

Fighting through thought, your whole life, trying to get your message out, and regardless .

If by chance, you get a chance to get your message through thought to one person who might be able to hear you, who would it be?

How about Thomas A. Edison, during his time on this Earth?

If i was filling out references, that support my effort, then he would be one of them, because he did believe it was possible to communicate with the dead.

Who else, through out history, supports my option?

I will inform you in my next post!

Side bar: My wife can not stand to listen to me, when she is sick, because I bounce from this topic, to that, like it is nothing, and she has a hard time keeping up with me, during that time.

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own.

I will be back!s

No comments: