Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tim Brewer, and Sarah Palin right now!

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own. As President Obama said's it so confidently, when he saids, Not this time! When was his last time? When was it, that he went from having no experience, to having all the experience? He is pretty dangerious, with his check book! I am a safer option, because I provide a no obligation free, option. I do not want to control you, like some plan to do! I am into growing our economy, not controlling it! I am into making the world safer, not controlling it! I am into providing you with options, not lies! I'm running on the customer voter, comes first ticket! My services, have nothing to do with me. It's all about you, every one of you! I would imagine, if the media was actually balanced. You would of heard something about me, by now!!!!!!!! On the surface, my option looks real good, and as long as your fair, and balance news, ignores me. That is all I will ever be.

No comments: