Sunday, September 13, 2009

Good people, just like you, taking back the world!

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own.

Good people, just like you, taking back the world!

There is no obligation on your part, but if by chance, you were once like me, who actually believed, that our Government, was supposed to do everything right, so we did not have to worry about it everyday!

Side Bar:

Tim Brewer current media blog.

People like me, never expire!

Profile us, anyway you like, but 80% of Americans believe that there is some type of afterlife, and the last time I heard about ratings like that, was the ones Sarah Palin was having in Alaska!

If people believe in it, then why not give them what they want.

Where do you have a problem with this, the front end, or the back end?

Would you like to know more about the next President of this country, from the great state of Ohio!

Who do you know for there?

Joe the plummer?

Tim, the pizza guy!

Thomas A. Edison

The Wright Brothers!

I sure would like the chance to interact with Allen Hunt,Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Michael Savage, Neil Bortz, Barbra Walters, Larry King, President Obama, the radio host from 700WLW, until you know me, better, than I know myself, but regardless how you profile me through out life, I am a good deal for you, I really am, and I take full responsibility for saying that!

Please join me, regardless what you are into, and help take back this world!

We are too smart, to play dumb any longer, bickering over every drama you can think of, and it all takes it toll!

I heard one of the oldest people on Earth died lately, and they said that this person lived that long, because they did not worry about everything.

I do not worry, because I have been to heaven, and I know what we should do next, if you are interested.

Who am I?

Ask your commentary, news media people, to check into it, and find out.

What would it hurt?

Am I crazy, or am I right!

You decide, with the best you got!

Dr. Phil, Larry King, or anybody else you like, but all I ask, is the chance to walk through the next best thing!

I'm sorry, that it is free for now, but give it time, and I have no doubt, that it will be showing up in a Robb Report, before too long, unless they are controlling their business.

Time will tell, for any media outlet, with that question.

Is your media balanced, if you never hear anything about me?

Call me crazy, but you would think, that me house would look something like Keven Cstner's house did, in Swing Vote!

Why waste time, getting the daily balance of open ended future balance, you might need, just in case I am right!

It took exactly ten thousand tries, before Edison built a better light bulb, and I am expected to learn from his mistakes?

I believe I have!

One of the worlds greatest inventors, from Ohio, Thomas A. Edison, believed it was possible to communicate with the dead.

Dead is such a negative word.

Afterlife Orb's, rocks!

Is it not better to live, but always have a comfortable, back up afterlife plan, just in case you are wrong, with your first one.

Is it possible, that you could be wrong, with your afterlife option.

I do!

Why?

Because I can see it, just like you can see any home improvement plan, you have around the house.

If you can see it, touch it, and feel it, then it is a done deal!

Now, I like to think, that my option will make it a good deal for everybody, but that depends a lot on you!

We are going to have a news channel that reports facts, and then you can watch your commentary, on their sister channel.

I would imagine by now, that President Obama, and Sarah Palin, is quite aware of me by now, and I would imagine our government, has checked me out, from time to time, and they probally profile me, as safe, but very openionated.

I try. and be politically correct, based on what I havce to work with, and I am always open for suggestions.

Who am I?

Anybody you want me to be!

You are the voters, and my budget is free!

I want your support, but I do not want your money!

What you see, is what you get, based on balance reporting, from the media.

On the food chain, I am one step above somebody willing to hold a cardboard sign, to feed his family!

Bill Cunningham, from 700WLW, was right, when he said the only change you will have, will be the change in your pockets!

My name is Tim Brewer, and one day, I will lead the cardboard sign parade to History, and we will fix this Government problem real fast, based on you, and you, and you, and you!

It's not about me, or Sarah Palin, it never was!

It has always been about You!

I will live through any pain i must do, to make you happy, as you profile me through your life, but if I am crazy, because I want to make your life better, then why not give me that crazy chance!

Either prove me wrong, or get out of the way!






"

No comments: