Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own.

I'm sorry, if you thought I was this Tim Brewer

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2007/0805/rpm_tech_center_275.jpg

I'm the other Tim Brewer, you know, your free life, and afterlife planner.

Legalize afterlife, and you fix the economy. It's that simple!

Any comments?

It's called give, and take.

You want to take over health care, then give us something more than what we expect!

Afterlife Orbs should have equal rights!

By giving afterlife Orbs right, in turn you are giving humans rights as well, by extending their potential ability to pay taxes, and bills. All the while exploring the possibility more seriously!

Why go to forien lands, and only drill there?

We now have the ability, thanks to BrainGate, to drill something of our own.

Are own potential!

What problem could you have with allowing afterlife the chances you are given?

There over head is low, but their potential is great!

How much health care will they cost over eterity?

Very low!

It pays to have afterlife Orbs!

What part of my free afterlife communication option, do you have a problem with?

Before you die, or after you die?

Everything in life comes down to pain, or pleasure on some level, as you continue through a percieved right direction, wrong direction.

How long do you want to waste, going the wrong direction?

You are not getting any younger!

How long do you want to live in pain, when your life could be so much better now?

If some of you, as you try, and comperhend my option, want to continue to believe, I am crazy, then prove it, or move over, and help me make this happen!

I have a passion for this option, because I know it can be done!

This option though, is just a small part of the bigger picture!

You truly want a greener world, then by all means, get over my spelling, and my grammor, because that is not what this option is about.

The Rain man can not dress himself, and Professor Steven Hawkins, is having problems as well, and President Obama needs help right now!

He needs my option to come from me, not from him!

He needs to allow me the chance, to sink, or swim!

Please feel free to hold me accountable, and give me the tools to do it right!

I can do it free, but you get what you pay for!

If you want all the bells, and whistles, then we can do that as well!

What do i mean by that, if you want my text information better, then get me an assistant.

Somebody who can explain me better, than I can myself!

Believe it, or not, but there are some people out there, who can do that!

I love to analyze, not because I have too, but because I want too!

I hate to be bored!

Do you like to be bored?

How about eternity?

Your internal energy, has long as you known it, has had the ability to keep you out of pain, and into pleasure. The only time it has not done that, is when you elected to get in the way!

It has to be a good deal, for your inner thoughts, and you!

You may assume this, or that, but you are wrong!

Fact, I did not stutter!

Sure there are outside forces, through out life, regardless when it happens, that your internal thoughts might experience unexpected pain, from unexpected events, but day in, and day out, you are responsible for your internal thoughts!

Just like your kids, you always have them!

Please feel free to speak to elderly people, and they will inform you, that there mind never gets old. The only exception to that, is desease, but that is only limited, while you are a human.

As Helen Keller shown, when she experienced her near death experience, that sight is possible, from the inside out!

People go on, and on, about how America, had the greatest founding fathers, and iof that is the case, or not. I do not know, but how can you ignore Edison. No, he was not a founding father, but he comes in a close second!

Now when one of the worlds greatest in ventors, if not the greatest, after my experiment is tried, support my option!

I did not know that, at the time of the thought, but as a reference, he seams to be a good one.

How about this one, Jesus!

Was he not the guy who had that out of body experience?

I think they call it a ressurection, or something like that!

He proved it in the Bible, and Edison believed it was possible!

So who should support me?

Religion, private sector, upset voters, The Government, President Obama, Woman who wants true eternal love, etc!

What is the down side?

You change the meaining to death!

You inform the Grim Reaper, that you are not going to take it anymore!

"The Grim Reaper might get our suit, but he don't get our internal thoughts!"
Tim Brewer, your first, and only free, official life, and afterlife planner!

Do you ever feel like you are doing it all!

We have to work someplace!

Be it here, or in the afterlife!

What brings you to Ohio?

Damn, if I know!

Everything in life happens for a reason, and I am no different!

If I inform you, that you need to hold me accountable, as soon as possible, then you really should hold me accountable, as soon as possible!

I will make mistakes, everybody does, but at least we will finally be going in the right direction!

What do I mean by that?

Thomas A. Edison believed it was possible in his day, and all it would of took to make it happen then, was for the President of the United states, to support him!

Your value as a human is to great, to ignore this option any longer!

Freedom for afterlife Orbs!

I guess that makes me an, life, afterlife planner lobbyest!

No pork with my option, unless you want all the bells, and whistles, because you can see this option as good as I can!

Either you are growing, or controlling, during your right direction, wrong direction, percieved, pain, or pleasure life!

Believe it, or not, but my references will check out!

Fact, with no ego included!

What would make me happy?

I like to see the day, where we all can go to Michigan, and play hooky!

No comments: