Tuesday, September 15, 2009

When will President Obama, come visit me?

Do I live on the island of Misfits, or something? What part line must he cross, to interact with me? Place us on 60 Minutes, or face the nation! I really do not care, other than to point out, that I still have more experience, than he does. I am not hollow, I am full of it! at can make new jobs! You decide how much you can handle! Please feel free to take flight one night, over Dayton, Ohio, and think about my option, for just a moment. I offered it to Patrick Swayze, but he never got the information, to comment on. You do! I offer an option that President Obama needs, imagination, that makes new jobs! Something that has not happened in 15 years! I am not bragging, when I can do it effortlessly, naturally, or even do better, if given the chance. Do they have a better plan? Either you are growing, or you are controlling! I come from the state of growing!

No comments: