Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A No Brainer!

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own.

I'm sorry, if some of you do not understand me yet.

I think in the future, based on open ended follow through thoughts.

Regardless your situation, or mine at this time.

We can do better!

Are you safe with out my option?

No!

If you agree, or not with my last statement. You owe it to your self to get my option noticed, because it can be done, and it can be done now!

Yes, my option is a now thing!

If you live for your kids, then you need me, because I provide you an option, that I do not believe you comperhinded, before I informed you about this one.

Why could i make such a statement, because it is true, based on what options we are providing people now.

Believe it, or not, but there is a lot of people out there, that don't trust any of us crazy people!

In 2005, a machine was used, that has the ability to read your thoughts.

It can only do it, if you let it!

Now the way they are using it now, has no bearing on what future options I will provide, but that is at a halt, unless you believe I am worth trying!

Am I worth trying?

You know what you get with me.

Sure I ramble on all the time, but through that rough, you just might have an unexpected diamond with me.

Remember this:

I am a free icon, not a perfect one!

I have never had the desire to be perfect!

Amber Alert started in Dayton, Ohio.

Looking for the missing human.

Nancy Grace is busy focusing on it everyday!

She does a real good job, with what she has to work with.

I believe my option will give Nancy Grace, a well deserved break!

My option finds everybody, if they want to be found!

Elvis is back!

George Carlin, and everybody else who believes they are politically correct!

I am only one, who you could forget about in the wink of an eye, or an opportunity that has never been explored, like i am offering, if given the chance.

Like it or not, but I will not do it all!


You are quite capable of helping me better, than that guy in Pittsburg, at that L.A. Fitness!

All I ask, is give me a try, because your Government is already paying for it now, and what would it hurt?

No comments: