Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blunt talk about afterlife Orb communication?

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own. They say that 80% of Americans believe that there is some type of afterlife. What is science doing to help? Very little. They do not see the value in it yet. Bottom line! What value is there, in communicating with Afterlife Orbs? How about ending wars! How about protecting your kids! How about protecting you! How about a higher quality of life! How about eternal love! How about getting, a better paying job! How about fixing our Government! How about fixing our economy! How about fixing health care! How about fixing social security! Would you like me to go on? What do you need to do, to help science, the Government, and the media to understand this value more? Inform them about me! Bottom line! Stick me on one of those public TV channels, and allow me the chance to explain it better. What would that hurt? Not interested, then change the channel! What do I ask for in return? The same thing afterlife Orbs have been complaining about for years. Nothing! What are my qualifications? I have had a different experience, than you. I have had a near death experience, and from that experience I bring you this. BrainGate, and machines like it. In 2005, Braingate was the first machine to communicate with your thoughts. Not one of you, but all of you, if you will let it. As a human, it is easier to do things with your body, but that is not the case, for afterlife Orbs. They need this type of science to help them. It is time,that we quit thinking about our self, on the short term, and start helping all afterlife Orbs, with the long term. I believe that the year 2012, has the potential to bring us closer to harms way, than ever before, based on so many early indicators, like your media making that year out, to be the worst case scenario. What if it is, and Earth is gone, is your life over? Not at all! You still have so many options, but it all start right here, with what I am informing you about. I did not make up the media worst case scenario for 2012, they did, but I can help to fix it, if given the chance! I have been focused on this option for many years, and now we need to act! Why now? 2012 is not that far away, and to get the best results, we need to get started now! I did not stutter! Now! My option helps you, and there concern, could destroy you! Who wants to be destroyed anyway? I would call that a pain, how about you? I offer a safe, no obligation, free option! What do they offer? Nothing! Still having a hard time relating to this option? Please feel free to watch the movie "Knowing" again, until you are in the right mind set. Counting on aliens to come save your kids, in a situation like that? Hope all you like, or be in denial all you like. Why? My option is safe, no obligation, if I am wrong, and it is free! So regardless, if the media worst case scenario happens in 2012, or not, you are protected! What exactly are you protected from? Total isolation from everybody you know. Who do you know, that can help you with this problem, other than me? President Obama? What has he done so far to help you? Talk is cheap, as mine is, if not given the chance to explain it better, through your help! Am I crazy? Find out! Have your media find out! Do what you have to do right now, to protect your self, your family, and your friends! Believe it, or not, but people like me has been helping you, long before others decided they know it all! Will my option work, regardless the fact, that my spelling, and grammar sucks? Yes! Please allow me the chance to show you, what would it hurt? If given the chance, I could do it today!!! Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own. Tim Brewer, Martin, Sarah Palin, and Glenn Beck for 2012!

No comments: