Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'm bored, how about you?

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own. I would like to take this time, and thank everybody, that has found an interest, in my invisible thoughts. I have offered to do everything, but asked to do nothing! "I guess, it must be time, for your free afterlife planner, Tim Brewer to play! Fun time! Let's play, Google search! Please feel free, and guess how many of these searches, will have something to do with my topic, on the first page. Image section of Google as well! 1. Tim Brewer 2. The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities! 3. Dr. Phil,tim brewer! 4. Microsoft Access World Forum, banned Tim Brewer 5. CNN 6. 700WLW,the big one! 7. afterlife 8. Afterlife planner! 9. 2012! 10. President Obama, tim brewer Please check that out, and feel free to add other places, I might be found. Please feel free to post negative searches as well, if you are still into that! I must have it easy, because I have offered a lot, but silence is all I hear! I'm glad to hear that President Obama, is donating his Nobel prise money, to a charity! I like Allen Hunt suggestion, and I sure would like the chance, to interact, with Allen Hunt, but all I have is a cell phone. I wish every once in a while though, that he allowed people the chance, to get off his topic of the day, and talk about topic's like mine. Would you like to get Allen take, on afterlife possibilities? I would, if he is being totally honest. I might not agree with him, but I would like his take, on this option. Would you like Allen Hunt, to do the right thing, and interact with me? Could Allen Hunt change my thoughts, about my option? Yes, just like you can, who ever you are! I welcome that chance to anybody! Hit me with your best thoughts! Fire away!!! Tim Brewer No takers yet? I guess I will go listen to Suzan Boyle again. Some song about a dream, or something! What's your dream? I try, and make it a point, not to bite, other people thoughts! I support you a 100%, for what you are into, just as long, as it don't hurt you, or anybody else, with in reason! I am also in charge, of the afterlife Orb Unions! I thought President Obama, was big in Unions? Here I am, the head member of this Union, and it is quieter in here, than being at church! I did not stutter! Yes, it is true, my intent, is just as great as President Obama, but I am kept in the dark, like a criminal, when that is not the case! Regardless the fact, that I had more experience, before he became President, but that is besides the point anyway, because he could do something special, by supporting my option 100%! Am I the next Rocky? I loved those movies, how about you? I love motivation, how about you? Either you are growing, or you arer being controlled. I do not want to controll you. My wife makes me happy, thank you very much, and there is only so much room on my couch! Do what ever makes you happy, and I will do the same, and then we can all meet back here, in the middle of something bigger, than you can even concieve, at this point in your life! What am I talking about? Imagine this, because this is the best example, I can think up, at the moment. Do you know that feeling you get, with you are really looking forward, to watching a new movie, like 2012!, compared to watching an old movie, that might have had, the twin towers images in it? Have you forgotten what reality is, anymore? Are you starting to get numb, or just not committing toi anything right now, because we are not in a recession, as som would lead you to believe. My neibor is losing his house, and people are still getting killed in wars, when my option fixes that! I could end the war today. It's called retreat. Quit thinking, it is an all, or nothing ego thing! It is not! It is in Afganastan best interest, if they defeat us. Sound crazy don't it. Allow them the chance, to prove us wrong! Quit making mistakes, that cost lifes! Give up some ground, and allow them the chance to communicate. They need a leader! What happened to the last one? Give them something to feel good about. We need to communicate with them, about a good deal for both of us. There country defeats us, because in the big picture, we need to deflate anyway! We are winners, by allowing them the chance, to save face! Now some of you might be saying! Tim, America never looses? That is not correct. Most of the 100 wealthest people on Earth, never lose, but not you! Unless you have enough money, to put everybody back to work, and fill back up their saving accounts, and credit cards, with much needed money, then you are losing now! If you have to compermize your child education, based on money, you are losing? If you have to second guess your Government, then you are losing! I want you to win, and you question that? This politics thing, is tuff, it really is! I promise you everything for free, with positive perks, and you question that! In my world, that is a problem! I must be a stranger, and you think I am giving you candy! You always wanted to use that thought process, and you decided to use it with me. What a thought! Allen Hunt thinks, one of his listeners, informs President Obama about some stuff off his show. I have no problem with that, do you, or is that two much branding, by both parties? Allen getting a chance to move up in the ratings, or President Obama,leading you to believe, that he is actually listening to somebody that is smart! I have the greatest respect, for both men, because everybody in our culture, must play the game. I decide from time to time, through out my life, to get off that game, as so many others have done, because they are either sick of the negativity, or scared of what they seeing. I can not speak for your agenda, but my option is very easy! I'm elected, because I am one of you. I made it a point, to start from the bottom. I wanted to feel, what you feel! I did not want top be a community organizer, and be worth millions. I would of gave it back, then, and now! I do not do the bills, never have, and never will! My wife informs me, how bad this week will be. It seams like every week here lately, has been pretty bad! How about you? Grow, or being controlled! I'm bored of being controlled, how about you? I have no problem with general rules, but not ones geard toward making a buck! Life needs to be a good deal, for all of us, not just a few, who decided that the other person has died, and now they have the control! If we continue down the path we are going, by borrowing from Paul, to pay Peter, then my wife will never have good news again! I like good news, how about you? Do you feel life is giving you a good deal now, or the Government, has a better way? A sign of a great leader, is learning to say "No!" No we do not need to win this fight, to win the war! There is a better way! Good customer services, has never lost a war! We ask questions, and listen, more than you expect! People who listen, never lose! My policy? I can never be tougher on you, than you can be on your self! Regardless who you are, you know the difference between right, and wrong! If you still support wrong, then we will help you get better at it, with out hurting your self, or anybody else. Negative attention is real! It is the natural opposite, to natural positive! If you are looking for negative attention, then welcome to my thoughts. Be as negative as you would like to be, please feel free to vent! Get it all out! If by chance you are positive, then what do you like to do, to keep from getting bored? If you were an Orb, could you do it there as well? Example: Solitare You now must mentally play the game, with all the internal visuals you got! How can I possibly be bored, and be changing history at the same time? How about chess? Mentally, that game can be fun! How about video games, can you imagine playing them in your thoughts, in the afterlife? Has anybody here, where ever here is to you. Ever play River Raid, by activision, way back when? My one brother James, used to love to play that game. Please feel free to search it, and imagine playing that game as an Orb! How about pain, or pleasure communication options? We can do that. Example, if Hitler wants to communicate, and is willing to call him self that name, in any communication contacts, then we will respect his intent, and give him all the pain, we can provide, but that depends on you! Now if afterlife grandma Orb, decides she wants to go back to school, then we should provide that! If the kids today, know that afterlife grandma Orb is still learning, then they will want to learn as well! If the true strangers, regardless their position, as a human Orb, will rest knowing, that afterlife orbs, watches all petifiles, or drug dealers, that come close to your children! I agree with you, besides people like Allen Hunt, and others like him, who can you trust? Nobody, not even Allen Hunt! Why, because it will always be in your best interest! Yes it is true, i must of had a motivation power drink, or something, but it is trur, that you should trust nobody, because everybody has the ability to do anything one time! It might of been out of their control, for what ever the reason, at that time, but the best way to protect against that, is to expect the worst, and the worst will never come, and that goes way past afterlife Orb tips, regardless if it is Grandma Orb, or Hitler! Some afterlife Orb tips, will be treated as a tip, and nothing else! Each tip will be measured. What tip can, and should be measured? That depends on you! If you make it your goal, to do everything right, with in reason, then you have nothing to worry about. That is your choise, not mine! I will only be your President, based on what makes you happy, not me! I'm just coming along for the ride! Would you like to know what Positive feels like, when you get more of it, than you expected? Tim Brewer, fixing 2012! Tim Brewer has to toot his own horn, while others try, and make sense of it all! Tim Brewer is crazy, in a good way! I would like to take this time, and thank Martin, my official running mate, for 2012! If by chance, you still have a hard time understanding me, please go find him at 700WLW forum, and he will be more than glad to help you. Am I just plain crazy? No! Thank you for thinking that, but you are wrong. I just had a different experience, and I started it from the bottom. Why, because I wanted to feel, what you feel! If I could fix all these problems, with out you having to know, I would, but I knew going into this, that would not be the case! I'm ready, are you? On your mark, get ready, get set, go..........................

No comments: