Saturday, October 10, 2009

Human right issue!

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own. Afterlife Orbs, should have rights, just like human Orbs do! It's has never been about the color of your skin. Believe it, or not, but we have some pretty smart people here on Earth, but they are not focused, at this time, on my option. Why? Please feel free, and ask your media! If I am crazy, prove it! How making it a good deal for everybody, a bad thing? I'm an expert, in my field of life, based on the truth! The people who are really being discriminated against, is the afterlife Orbs! If I am elected in 2012, during the media worst case scenario for 2012, I will free afterlife Orbs! Because of the math, I can never be one of our original founding fathers, but I can do the next best thing, for this moment in our history. What can I do, if given the chance, with out a promoter? Make positive History for you! Imagine I am right, and they are just like the experiences, that near death experience people feel. What would it hurt, to allow you the chance, to communicate back with humans? Believe it, or not, but there is also some pretty smart afterlife Orbs, that can help us get smarter quicker, if given the chance. Our success, is painting a better picture, than what is expected! Example: If you want gloom, and doom, just keep doing what you are doing. Russian roulette, with your fate! You are no better, if you thing in the box too much, than the people sitting on their houses in New Orleans, waiting for help! Afterlife Orbs, need your help, not me. I will beg for them, if that is what it must take, to free them! I would give my life, for any human Orb, or afterlife Orb! Why not just quit with the tagging, and go with one tag, Orb!

No comments: