Saturday, October 10, 2009

Do you care about your family, or not?

Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own. I have now decided to be a writer after all, because you need more about the truth I will inform you about, until you are tired of playing the game chicken! How close do you want to feel, what it will feel like, to live to the media worst case scenario for 2012? How good of an American are you? Life does go on, but you have to be willing to find it! I have no problem giving you the answers to the test, if you are interested, regardless what you are doing through your life. Who am I? I'm a customer just like you, who got banned for life, from Microsoft Access Forum, for communicating the truth! Quick review: Your media, and Government is not ready, for the media worst case scenario, for 2012! I'm an expert for this field of science, but your Government, and media ignores me! I take full responsibility for what I do! I do not need to blame others, like Bush, or Obama, and the last I checked, other than my grammar, and spelling. I have nothing to be sorry for! My option can save you, it really can, if you give it a chance! Please feel free, and worry, and wait, about the next big thing, all you like, but when 2012 comes; it's not my fault, if you do not take advantage of my safe, no obligation, free experiment, to save us all, from our self's, in the media worst case scenario, for "2012" If you care about your family, then please inform them about my option. What would it hurt? I think I am going to Google that question, and I should be there some place! All I can think about, is getting you home, safe,and free! How hard is it to inform our children, that we are all Orbs, and that is what we think about! Drink your coffee, and think about it any way you like, but long before that cup is empty, this option of mine, should be the best solution you know! Nobody else, has a better one! Why? Because this option is the best! My option does not discriminate, against a single person; alive, or not! Having any luck, getting the media, to inform you about my option? Would you like your safe, no obligation, free, afterlife, planner out of work? This is the section, where you either do something positive, or you don't! It can be anything! A tweet, or anything in support! Still not sure, if you want to buy into my option? Rather buy into the media worst case scenario, for 2012? Are not sure, if you buy into the media worst case scenario for 2012, as well? Give them time, until your time runs out! Either though such an experience, or through stress! Your internal thoughts can do better, with me! The power of thinking positive, and doing positive things, naturally! Regardless the worst, we can do better! We just need, to do this option faster! The number one question this year! "What would it hurt to support this safe, no obligation, free afterlife communication experiment?" This is serious news! Fact! They like to give you commentary, on everything else! Have them do commentary on this option, with me. Allow me the chance, to have the last word, with out there help! Do it either way you like, but the bottom line is. "You like!" Not them, and a different agenda, that we do not have time to waste on, at this time! The same people that made you feel good about Independence day, is now ready to head you toward doom, and gloom! We can do better! I'm into fun, not pain! Welcome to the future! Where is Brad Paisley, I bet he understands, what I am saying! Everyday is a revolution, welcome to the future! Look around it is all to clear, where ever we are going, well we are here! So many things, I thought I never see, happening right in front of me! Welcome to the future, what value meal do you want? Pain, or pleasure? Please feel free, to get Allen Hunt, take on this. Am I right, or am I wrong, for trying to inform you about my option, against the media worst case scenario, for the year "2012!" Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own, Tim Brewer P.S. Reader cpmments are allowed here, they really are!

No comments: