Thursday, October 8, 2009

What would it hurt?

What would it hurt, to be happy! I provide you with eternal happy! What does it hurt, to take advantage of that? Respect your religion, like you have always done, just as long, as it don't hurt you, or anybody else, on our way, of everybody getting along! Do we need to work toward a big brother? I would imagine with the way this world is going, it would not hurt, to have a softer side to it, for now, as we make public problems go away. Do what ever you like, in the private of your comfort zone, but in the public, do the best you can, with what you have to work with, and just be your self, as we explore this option, with open ended follow through, based on the support, that is behind it. Positive support for you everyday is important, because it gives you a purpose, and it works, with religion, if religion is open to human Orbs, and later into afterlife orbs. Blank orb of space, to human, to afterlife orb, and what you made of it, in that situation. just watching, and thinking, and watching, and thinking, and watching, and thinking. Imagine the right direction, wrong direction, options we are playing with here! Orb makes the choice, with your help. If you want to cave in to old information, or get the current stuff, then I imagine, if it pertains, to moving this option forward, in a timely fashion, then we need to perceive with it, as soon as possible, based on the time frame, as a result, of the media, worst case scenario for 2012, except how we do have a happy ending. I provide you all with that happy ending, that is never an ending, but a constance. Everything ever made, was imagined, because that came before structure, and if balanced correctly, and time permits, any problem can be solved, if you free your thoughts, of short term thoughts, and allow your inner thoughts, the chance to take you out of pain, and into pleasure. Imagine this, You are now an orb, and there is nothing you can do about it. You can watch people play 8-ball, but you can not play, unless you have my option. I provide you with all type of options, if you are interested, but all I can do is offer. It takes somebody else, to do the same. I'm here, let me know. Don't believe me, about the time urgency, based on your profiling, or lack of time, to explore my long visual threads, but that is not my problem. Other, do have the time, because they do have the time! I wish I had more time, but I am salary, and that does come with some responsibilities, that limit my time, with this option. Is it not better, if I am allowed the chance, to play to my strengths? Grammar, and spelling is not it. What do you want it to be? I am very flexible, and I am always willing to learn, if time permits. I do say "no" to situations, that I feel is a waste of time, just like you can decide about me, but at least you got a chance to decide about me. Does anybody ever read any of my information? I do not know, how do I find out? What would it hurt to hear me out, through a free experiment? Sound to good to be true, or they would of done it a long time ago? No, not if they were looking at it, from the wrong perspective. If Albert Einstein ever said it was possible, then we would be looking at it, from the right perspective. As great as Albert was, he did make an equation that could never be done, until he was told it could be done. Albert talked about how the imagination has the ability to do everything, in one way, or another, and my thoughts do it, with little, or no effort. Take a chance on me, and I will not let you down! I am allowing my inner thoughts, the opportunity, to take me out of pain, and into pleasure, with this option, and that is where we are at. Now you are up to date! Just waiting for the chance! Thinking positive, and keeping my energy levels up high, expecting media attention for ratings at anytime! I'm the swing candidate, on short noticed, based on laziness from me. Many people get into politics, around age 50, and I just want to go to the top, after, and only after, my option works, or at least not get paid, until it works! Go kick the tires, and think about my option, if there is anybody out there! I do not bel;ieve the wife would have a problem, if I helped you with this option, but she does like to try, and pay some of the bills! Things do get better, if you want them too! Positive does happen, if you elect for it to happen! My option is a good thing, if you allow it to be a good thing! Can you do that soon? Just a thought, it's all i got, what about you? I do not make this stuff up! Take two! Just a thought. with what I got! It's the climb! I am no different that you, except I had a different experience. A positive one, like the rat pack, for example! They did it there way, how about you! I guess I am a bad boy human orb! Tim Brewer I will be back, how about you?

No comments: