Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What does Fox News, and Tim Brewer, from Dayton, Ohio, have in common?

We are both getting the silent treatment, from President Obama! I say, if you are doing everything right, then you have nothing to worry about! It's games like this, that got a Brewer kid burned today. What hurts the most, is being so close! How close are we? That depends on you! How close do you want to get? Close enough, to see things get better? Let's take a moment, and look at your five year plan, Is that not what they inform us in business, look at the five year plan? Guess what, according to the media worst case scenario; You do not have a five year plan. How could you? Two years, is all you have, unless you side with my option. Tim Brewer, your life, and afterlife communication planner! Please feel free to search out all my past threads, all over the web. Look for your self, I only get better! My option only get's better! I started from ground zero, and worked my way from there! We all live in energy, and we use that same energy, in combination, with the liquids in our body, to access energy, at any place on us, at anytime, but on the same hand, there is a ground zero! There is an inside to you, that is energy, and we see it, everytime somebody has a near death experience. An orb, with thought, exploring a wet dream that has been around, for a long time. Please take a moment, step back, and think about it. Near death experiences are unexpected, but they are followed out, by your internal thoughts, that want to take you out of pain, and into pleasure. A Brewer kid today, felt the Hell, here on Earth, when those kids threw alcohal on him, and then lit him on fire! They laughed, and enjoying the moment! Please join me, in my efforts, to prevent other Brewer kids, from having to experience, what this kid, wnet through today, that will effect him for a while. Inplosion crime, inside our safety net, of all other wars, we seam to be in, for some reason, or another. Fight for this, fight for that, and we get to go to special memory plases, and read their names. I have been to Washington, during the sniper days, and I walked the streets, during that time. I got to know this street kid, and check out his spot on the sidewalk. I hear that 50% of the people in Washington, are spys! They must be blind spys! I heard a story today, about somebody saving their house, by having a garage sale. My neibor had one, but nobody came! I wished there was something I could do to help them, because they have always been good people. Good people, hurting, and adjusting to a bigger problem. Our Government! Face it, they got us into this mess! Somebody claimed, that he had change, that is going to fix all this! If he can not fix the little stuff, then how is he going to be able to fix 2012? You need me, and you know it is true! Read the writing on the wall! Be it facebook, twitter, google searches, or anything else. It all points to me! The big picture is focused on 2012, not all this other drama! I focused on the big picture, and I can fix this other drama as well. I am kind of like your cable guy, but I brought pizza! My option is quick, but if you do not understand the controller, we can talk about that, when you are ready! I have nothing to hide, and I take full responsibility for my thoughts.

No comments: