Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The politically correct way, to look at 2012.

It could have one situation in it, where we have no control, but after that happens, we follow the plan, laid out by Tim Brewer! Unless you have a better, big picture, follow through, why not? If you are into structure, then this afterlife orb m atrix, is the direction to go! We are all human Orbs, if not, then you are brain dead! We now know, based on near death, out of Orb experiences, that it would not hurt, to continue to jump start a heart attack patient, because energy orbs, do have the ability, to procrasinate, to your inner thoughts, while in a near death experience. Some people believe in rfecarnation, and things like that. You are gambling, and it could be a time delay, just like taking a ride, in harnessed energy! There is a lot you need to know, to save you time in the afterlife, but before we go into that, please help get my information out to the media, so others can weigh in on this balloon as well! The politically correct way to look at 2012, is give every options, like the one I am offering, and allow them the chance to decide, if they would be interested in this, or not. Don't tell them, because you have too, but because you want too! What would it hurt, to see what Ohio has to offer! I had brother named James! My name is Tim. See Tim Run, where is Tim going? What is the fire? The media worst case scenario for 2012! Is there anything to it? How can you afford, during these times, to imagine something bad is not going to happen in 2012? As you can see, I am getting no money, from anybody, to provide you with this Robb Report value quality, when it comes to politics, but the fact is, regardless what you are into, I am into something better! ...and the funny thing is, I do not care! I have the opportunity to be filthy rich, but I do not care! I have the opportunity, to do all type of positive things, or even negative, if I would like, but I do not care! If you are serious about a better America, then you need to do what ever you can, to support me. I can only do so much! If you want real change, in a positive way, then you need to work out a deal with me, and show me that you got my back, as I have all of yours, because it is the right thing to do! I do not know how you came about my message, or if you ever will, but this was a thought cry out, to the wind, and anybody else, in this measurable orb world we are living in, that ticles the butterflies of Austria, but that was what I was thinking! Am I the real deal, or the perfect mistake, having a back up plan to begin with! Solution, for the Worst case scenario, for 2012! Tim Brewer!

No comments: