Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm glad to see it, Americans who care!

Paradigm comments about the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize. Question? If I am ever given the chance, can I turn them down? I would only accept it, if you could prove, that I deserve it. I do not believe, that President Obama believes it yet, as well. The longer he takes, to turn it down, the more it reminds me of the Kennedy's! I would of turn it down from the get go, unless you could sell me, and everybody else, that I deserve it. I see human Orbs, what do you see? Always do more, than what is expected, if you can, with what ever you have to work with. Not because you have too, but because you want too! Fun, fun, fun, in a politically correct way, is the best way, as long as you follow good policies, and procedures. Life should be a good deal, for all of you! No exceptions, regardless where you live! I should never see people hurting on this Earth, with all that we have to offer! If our financial structure is so weak, that people are starving, then we do not have the right financial structure for the times! Should we worry? No! Not like we are doing now, all over the world, based on big boys, playing with big toys! President Obama, needs my help, he really does! He will not reach the goals he wants, with out my help. Fact! Why? I have had a different experience! I did everything right, and I am on a different page. Would you like to be on that same page, or take a page and make it your own. Like it, or not, with all things being equal, afterlife communication is going to happen with somebody, and it might as well be us! One thing about making an unscheduled pit stop, everything is always just a little different. Hands on experience, is the best, if given the chance. If I can do it, you could too! I know where you are coming from, been there myself, until I had a different experience, that I could measure. I take that experience, just like your past Oxy clean man. Some things in life, just need done, and my safe, no obligation, free option is one of them. What would it hurt? Just do it! Would Nike do it? Would they support, an option like the one I am suggesting? I would! What would it hurt, even if afterlife Orbs, do not wear tennis shoes? It shows they care! Example: If the media asked them, if they support afterlife Orbs, what would be their response? What would be yours? I support safe, free, no obligation afterlife Orb research! Do you? Show you care! You can do it! What would it hurt? Nothing can do anything, until you show, you care! they do not have the ability, like me, to do more, than what you expect, with out a little help! Help me, help them, and help you, as well! Fact! I take full responsibilities for my internal thoughts Why I was selected, to do what I do, can only be determined, by trying my safe, no obligation, free idea. What would it hurt? One way President Obama could get the "Brewer Play Book Award", is to help with the "Brewer Play Book" We are on page 101, with afterlife communication today! How it can help you actually earn these award you are getting. I do not do it for the awards, I do it, because it is the right thing to do, like helping somebody, when their car is stuck in the snow, or smoke is coming out of their house, or what ever you can do, regardless, if you are still just a guy! I had no control coming into this world, but thanks to you, I have a chance to share my thoughts, any time, I have the time. I love to learn something new everyday, but I am not into negativity. Please do that, if that is what you are into! I offer you a chance to live longer, healthier, wiser, more informed, more educated, wealthier, safer, etc! More wealth, and more time, with out having to do time, to get it! What would that hurt? Nothing! Nothing can be something, if you let it! Let it, it's good for business! It's good for our culture! It's good for security! It's good for America! It's something to write home about!!! Welcome to my future, Now!!! 1

No comments: